Friday, December 23, 2016

Coffee Chat


Coffee Chat

I've got to tell you about my new obsession for sugar-filled crepes! Im mean, I've really gone over the edge, guys... I'm adding stuff like sugar cereal and ice cream to them, ah! Vanilla ice cream in this weather is usually not a first thought in the morning. That's exactly what's happening though - I get to work, and at 10:30 am I'm at Harajuku Crepe in Beverly Hills. I walk over thinking I'll get one with egg so I feel better about it being morning. Then I order nutella and vanilla ice cream. What can I say...I like a crepe!


So how are my skinny jeans faring?

Mmmmm, let's just say ... a girl could always use a new pair of skinny jeans :)

Get it with Ice Cream and Coffee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.