Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Tree Sweets


Happy Holidays!!
Happy Holidays!!
Happy Holidays!!
Happy Holidays!!

Here is a screen shot from my iphone of a Christmas tree I could see myself enjoy having. There's cotton candy, cupcakes, ice cream cones, and gummy ball-burst ornaments on it. Look at it...there is enough candy on there to keep me going from now through the new year with no other nutrients whatsoever (disclaimer: This is Not Recommended). 




As noted below the photo, it's a dream tree. It's now my dream tree! In reality, we didn't put up a tree this year. It's a decision we I have peace about. The manpower needed to have a tree was too much for me to think about. There was a nice tree at a holiday party I went to last Saturday, and it was very nice to spend time with people I've known for what seems like forever. That really made the week leading up to today more exciting.

I think on what the day really means for me. I believe it's the promise of eternal life, with acknowledgement through Jesus Christ as my Savior. That's the best gift, ever! Thanks, God!

xo,
Cami

P.S. Did you put up a tree, and what's special about your Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.