Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Charm

Bejeweled Beanie similarZARA city bag; 

With Christmas just one week away, I realize that this month is flying by... I'm working so much! During the early and very late hours of the day I scroll through the photos I've captured on my phone and think I would love to post that to the blog, only to find I'm waking up the next morning without having even turned on my computer....but not tonight! 

Here's some of the highlights that I just couldn't fall asleep without sharing. Above, you'll see that I decided to breakout my more festive accessories to usher in the joy of the Christmas season! They also happen to make great last minute Christmas gifts for her.

Jewelry and sparkle are a must for me in December. Do you like my bejeweled beanie? It's casual, but charming enough to wear almost everywhere (score!). And who doesn't like some faux fur? This straw colored pompom purse charm was ordered from Hong Kong for like, a dollar (honest). I received it in the mail around Thanksgiving. It feels very nice in my hand. Please get one for someone you love. She will be delighted to receive it this holiday, I'm sure.




Which accessories would you like to get as a gift for Christmas? 

XO,
Cami

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, nice bag and charm!
    Really I don't have a Christmas wishlist for now!
    Kiss
    Chiara
    www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hmmm...now that's it's Christmas, do you have a wish? :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      How's your Christmas??

      Delete
  3. Lovely bag dear!
    Hmmm I wouldn't mind getting a new lipstick shade - I always treat myself to a new shade with Christmas every year!
    Happy holidays!
    http://www.theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thanks!
      What new shade of lipstick did you get?

      Delete
  4. Thats a pretty bag! Honestly, I love purses so I would definitely put a purse at the top of my Christmas list. This year, I know my mom and sister bought me some MAC Sin & MAC Matte Royal lipstick. I can't wait to wear them.


    <3 Raven

    https://simplesassysultry.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raven! Lipstick is a super popular gift these days. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind getting an LV bag :)

      Delete

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.