Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Goals Update 2015


Just over 1 month ago, I posted about how much more I wanted to pour into my blog. #FallGoals was in full incubation mode! I must say, writing well and often can only be done with determination to explore, explain, and a get it down (in writing) tenacity. 

I'd say I've improved on 3/5 of my goals in under 2 months. Seeing as how fall is just 3 months long, now is a good time to check my progress. So far, my favorite change has been that I've added the OPB page. 

Do you have fall goals? What are they? 

XOXO
Cami

4 comments:

  1. i'm trying to work on my blog more as well, good luck with your goals :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always thinking about/ re-evaluating my goals, but I have a bad habit of writing things down and then forgetting about them. One of my goals is to keep everything in one place like a journal and then intentionally read them and re-evaluate them (maybe on a weekly or monthly basis) so I can remember the great idea I had that one random monday night, and remind myself to continue to work toward it, or cross it off and go with the next great idea!
    XO Christine
    http://mapleandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great goal! I'd love to keep one too. If I found one with labels, I'm sure it would help.

      Delete

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.