Saturday, November 7, 2015

Chanel Perfume



When I was a teen, I used to think perfume wasn't necessary for everyday. But now, I want to be one of those women that always smells amazing! Last spring, I began the scent search. Realizing that I was gravitating more toward bold and spicy than light and floral, it took about 2 months to find that I like the bold Chanel No. 5

I was hesitant to commit to it, thinking that it may be too heavy, but the salesman said these types of scents are good for winter because they're present enough to withstand the cold air. I'm willing to explore something lighter during the summer. I've been using it consistently for a few months. I even spray it in my bedroom while relaxing. I'm excited to wear perfume, and, oh, just Chanel in general! Which scent do you wear?

Cami

9 comments:

  1. I personally never use Chanel No. 5 but I can understand the classic ambience. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's why I originally tried it - it's a classic. Oh, and I read somewhere that Kate Moss uses it!

      Delete
  2. I bought this for my mother once but haven't tried it myself.
    I love Coco Mademoiselle and Chance!
    www.theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you're a Chanel perfume fan, too!

      Delete
  3. i have a jo malone perfume right now but i'd love to try chanel :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this time of year, larger department stores like to give out free samples to get you interested in buying. Try a sample :)

      Delete
  4. I don't wear perfume that often but when I'm in a great mood or if it's a special day I'll spray some on. It's usually something by Marc Jacobs.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like it ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.