Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Patchwork

Forever 21 Dresses


In the spirit of the 70's fashionistas who wore wrap dresses and patchwork pieces on a daily basis, I decided to give the look a go. The wrap-dress was a style popularized by Diane von Furstenburg in the decade, and the dress is very flattering on most figures. This one came with a belt that makes the dress more modern. The 3/4 sleeves make me feel like I can 'get to work' in it. Although patchwork can look unfinished at times, this all earth-toned pattern felt safe enough to have the adventure in.



8 comments:

  1. I've never been able to wear a wrap dress for some reason but this one looks great on you!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charity! What kind of dresses do you wear?

      Delete
  2. Love love !!!!

    TGS
    xoxo

    http://thegaragestarlets.com/2015/10/lines/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in that dress! I don't own a wrap dress of my own but they always look so nice.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, absolutely love your look!!!
    Los Angeles....I've been there 3 years ago and I love it!!!!
    kiss
    Chiara
    www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful outfit, that dress looks amazing on you. Hope you have a wonderful day, xo Teng

    https://itsjustteng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.