Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Goals

Notebook
Fall is the time of year when activity picks up and on the whole, people are more productive than they've been during the earlier part of the year. I'd like to add to my schedule more love to my blog. Although I've been blogging for almost 3 years now, I know that I want to improve it's impact. This season, I'd like to take time to complete these goals in my attempt to become more satisfied with the online presentation of my blog. 

1. Curate more topic pages

2. Somehow, add more color

3. Figure out the whole button thing, and apply it :D

4. Although linking back is fun, I'd like to shoot original shots more often, like in the early days

5. Post more often, for sure

Are you doing well at any one of these? What do you feel really good about with your blog?


Cami

6 comments:

  1. These are some fantastic & achievable goals. Posting more often is a good way to start especially if you're looking to grow your blog, readership, engagement. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen, thanks for your support! What would you like to see more of?

      Delete
  2. Love the autumn quote in your picture!!

    www.lincolnparksharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so inspiring. I'm glad the author shared it with us!

      Delete
  3. I go back and forth with whether I want to post more or not. I think I've been doing pretty well at managing 3x a week. Also - I'm always up for adding more color! Go for it! I wish you all the best and hope you're able to meet your goals!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Violet! Wow, 3x a week is great! #GOALS

      Delete

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.