Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



SWEET! Valentine's Day finally came around. The day represents love and I don't know one person who doesn't need that! Although I usually always enjoy color, I was pleased to purposefully notice all the red and pink flowers and trinkets today.

At work, I enjoyed my pink post-its and whatnot's on my desk. A coworker gave me this really cute, yummy doughnut pictured above which was enjoyable because it was fresh and I don't normally buy them for myself. Also, it was perfect timing because I hadn't had breakfast =D  A really sweet girlfriend gave me that coffee mug for my birthday and I use it as often as possible. Today, I was reminded that when it comes to love, giving is always in style. Thanks to everyone for the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.