Thursday, January 24, 2013

Green Thumb

Emerald Fitzgerald Nail Polish by China Glaze

First off, I've done nothing noble to be able to title this piece as I have. It's just winter, and green is a pretty, moody color... on my thumb...

Lately I've wanted to "go dark". Weekly I thought I'll go to the nail salon and try a midnight blue or green. I mean, because usually I get a pail pink on my toes, and leave my hands bare. SO minimalistic, I know.

Only after the new year did I find a perfectly satisfying hue; this beautiful dark green that I was strongly drawn to. I literally stepped forward toward the color wall when I saw it there among all the oranges, reds, and browns. I got a pedicure, then decided to really commit and do a manicure too, so my hands and feet match. I'm SO stoked about it! Emerald is such a gorgeous color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.