Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Beads and Heels

Sheer Beaded Tank: Willow & Clay; ALDO wallet (similar here); Jeans: Hollister; Shoes: Penny Loves Kenny

As much as I look forward to the shopping trips with my girlfriends, sometimes doing it alone allows for more time to search for real gems in the sand. That's what happened a few weeks ago when I found this sheer beaded tank after being in a store for close to three hours! I'm the person who only buys what I love after I try on a million things...even if it's just one item of twenty-five. After almost leaving it too, I couldn't bring myself to leave without the top.

Every girl needs some sparkle in her wardrobe! This piece can be dressed up or down. I wore it to 'Night of Appreciation' for work with a black, three quarter sleeved blazer. Here it's paired with denim jeans and high heels for a day out with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.