Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Celebrate

Festive
Holiday Cards

Hi! I'm Cami. Thanks for visiting! This is my first blog post! This time of year is about sharing, so I'm beginning this blog by sharing my holiday cheer with you =D These photos were taken at my family home. They sum up this festive and beautiful time of year. There's nothing like preparing and sharing good food during the holidays with family and friends.

 Apple pie is something I remember my dad really enjoying around the holidays when I was younger. I myself prefer peach cobbler for dessert, which he introduced me to :D What are your favorite foods to eat during the holidays?

Please tell me you've spotted the cutest card you ever saw! Aren't those baby angels precious?! I received that card in the mail from a dear friend. I should probably call her now to thank her. Hope you're having a great holiday season, and come back often to get my latest.

Featured Cards:
Jesus
Christmas Blessings
Shimmering Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment! Please Include Your Name and/or Website.